DETAILS WHICH YOU PROVIDE
When using our services you can give us information about you online or offline, including for example: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, date of birth, location information, photos, videos and demographics (sex, company or organization name, occupation, language setting, city, country, postal code, area code, time zone, etc.)
INFORMATION WE GATHER AUTOMATICALLY
In your use of our services, we collect certain information automatically. We may collect information about your use of our services and activities on them. When visiting our website, the information can be automatically recorded include, for example, your operating system, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language. We may record and using beacons, cookies, local shared object (LSO's) and similar ways.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Commando Shop may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Manage our website, products, services and marketing, and their improvement
- Providing personalized and customized experiences, content, marketing and recommendations in all our services
- Respond to your comments and questions, and providing customer support
providing products and services that you request
- Sending data associated with your requirements and purchases, including receipts, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, messages of support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, awards, upcoming events and news about products and services offered Americanshop
- Linking or combining your personal information with your other information we receive about your use of other Commando Shop and services from third parties in order to better understand you and your needs and offer you recommendations, better service and customized marketing
- Protection, Research and disabling fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities
INFORMATION TO SHARE
Your personal information can be shared as follows:
- Your personal information can be shared with your consent. For example, you allow us to share your personal information with our partners or through the Services, you can connect with the services of our partners, or to request receiving data from them. The way in which our partners use your personal information, apply their privacy policies.
- We may share your personal information for the purposes of the deal (or negotiations for the deal), which involves the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets. The deal may include any transaction or connection procedure, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy.
We may share personal information for legal purposes and the purposes of protection and safety, including:
- Compliance with laws and regulatory requirements, as well as respond to lawful requests and legal proceedings
- Data can be shared with those who use them to help us provide services or work for us.
- Your personal information can be shared with service providers. On the way they use your personal information to apply to their privacy policies.
- On the other we share aggregated data from which personal information removed.
OPTIONS REGARDING THE DATA AND CHANGES
In our marketing e-mails we explain how you can "turn off" from receiving marketing emails. If you turn off to receive marketing e-mail, we still can send materials that are not related to marketing activities.
Requirements relating to the personal information you send us via the contact information. You can request a change to a contact, marketing options, and update personal information, access to them, or make other changes related to them.
Use the settings on your device in your browser settings, you can change the way we, and others, can collect certain information about you (eg by blocking certain cookies).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Every day we strive to protect your information by which you can be personally identified, through data that we collect from you through our services. Although we are taking steps to use and improve safeguards, no company can prevent any security risk or harm. If you see a security vulnerability that affects Commando Shop services, send an email to our e-mail contact or visit this website and report it.